Who is Almliesl?
- An agency in the heart of the Pinzgau in the Salzburger Land run by 8 charming and dedicated ladies.
- Almliesl is specialised in the renting out of huts, homes, chalets and farmhouses from the mountains in Austria to South Tyrol/Italy.
- Almliesl is at home in the mountains and knows every owner and every Almliesl accommodation personally. With around 25 years of know-how in tourism and rentals, Almliesl is one of the leaders in the industry.
- Almliesl is a strong brand with a well-sounding name. Once heard, the name Almliesl will always be associated with mountain holidays.
- Being part of the renowned MTS Austria GmbH marketing agency, Almliesl can count on a strong marketing and strategy partner.
- Because Almliesl accommodation providers do not want to carry the risk but appreciate proper handling, on-time payments and flexible cooperation.
- “It is good to know that Almliesl is nearby“, this we hear from our accommodation owners again and again. Friendly communication and prompt realisation of tasks and activities by competent and experienced employees.
- Because Almliesl works closely together with the accommodation owners, putting great importance on transparency and openness. The consultation is personal and individual - Almliesl takes the necessary time to study all possibilities and provides realistic recommendations with regard to object and prices.
- Almliesl is in the same boat as the accommodation owners. The more bookings per object and the more turnover per booking, the better for the accommodation owner and for Almliesl too.
If your object meets the requirements regarding location, facilities and authenticity, then you can expect
- optimal capacity utilisation with 30-40 weeks per year
- and an annual turnover of € 20,000 for small, average huts (4-6 persons).
- a successful, likeable brand
- high level of recognition with approx. 420.000 website visitors per year
- professional marketing by the international agency MTS Austria GmbH
- modern, customer-oriented organisation from online bookability, social media activities to credit card billing and advice on travel insurance
- extensive cooperation with partners in the sports, food, outdoor and lifestyle industries: Haribo, Maier Sport, Österreichische Wanderdörfer, ÖW (Österreich Werbung), SLT (SalzburgerLand Tourismus), Hohe Tauern National Park, ...