Self catering accommodation for up to 14 people at an altitude of 1.000 m
7 room chalet, approximately 200 m², 2 floors, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, satellite TV, furnished terrace, barbecue area, outdoor sauna hut, parking, the Saalfelden-Leogang-Card is included
Heating: Electric heating, wood-burning stove in the kitchen, tiled wood-burning stove in the living area
Location: Quiet location in the Schwarzleotal
Altitude: 1.000 Hm
Arrival: Via a gravel path to the chalet. Snow chains are required in winter.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Hiking in the Schwarzleo Valley
- Saalfelden-Leogang Card included
- Outdoor sauna
It took much effort and hard work to create this new charming chalet in the heart of the “Schwarzleotal“ valley. This alpine house was built with an eye for detail right in the middle of nature. Key feature of this chalet is the generous room layout as well as the high living comfort and the high-quality and modern furniture. 3 separate bathrooms ensure that there is no need for queues in the holiday home. After an action-packed day, you all gather together in the cosy living room. The crackling wood in the tiled stove complements the romantic ambience perfectly. The beautiful fragrance of the wooden furniture, the sophisticated and modern farmhouse style and an amazing mountain panorama turn a holiday in this alpine house into an unforgettable experience. There is no other place where you can simply unwind and leave the stress of everyday life behind so easily.
A beautiful view to the Steinerne Meer and the Leogang Steinberge Mountains can be enjoyed at the “Asitz“, the local mountain. An ideal starting point to explore the surrounding area in direction Saalbach Hinterglemm – whether on skis in winter or on mountain bike wheels in summer. The international elite of downhill bikers meets in the Leogang Bike Park. There is a practicing area for beginners or you join one of the professional technique training courses. The mountain of the senses offers programmes for mountain fans of all ages.
Tip: Steady nerves required! As one of the world’s longest and most spectacular steel rope zip-lines, the Flying Fox XXL at the Asitz provides a flying experience with goose bumps guaranteed. Hanging on a steel rope, you fly 1,600 m across the Leogang mountain world at a speed of up to 130 km/h.
- Entrance into the living area with seating, tiled wood-burning stove
- Kitchen with wood-burning cooker, 4 hob ceramic cooker, of London, dishwasher, filter coffee maker, fridge with freezer section, kettle, toaster
- 2 bathrooms with shower and wash basin
- 2x WC
- Storage room for skis and hiking equipment, boot dryer, access to outside
- 2x 3-bed rooms with double and single bed, high ceiling under the eaves, access to balcony
- 1x 3-bed roomed with double and single bed, access to balcony
- 1x double room
- 1x 3-bed room with double and single bed
- Bathroom with shower and wash basin