Apartment for 2 to 4 persons at 880 m
2-room apartment in a block of flats, balcony, approx. 35 m², 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen-living room, cable TV, WLAN, 1 allocated parking space, lockable storage space for skis and bicycles.
Heating: Central heating
Location: Central location in Viehhofen - 500 m from the ZellamseeXpress lower terminus. Ski bus stop approx. 300 m away.
Altitude: 880 Hm
Arrival: Easy access via the main road - good winter tyres and snow chains are recommended in winter
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Cosy, before Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 500 m to the ZellamseeXpress lower terminus
- 300 m to the bus stop
Active holiday between first-class skiing, leisurely hiking, and "epic" biking
Boredom is not what you are looking for on your holiday?
Then you've come to the right place here in Viehhofen, at the gateway to the "coolest" mountain region in the Alps.
Ideal for families, this charming apartment is centrally located in the village of Viehhofen. From here, you can reach all the region's highlights in just a few minutes' drive. The access to the ZellamseeXpress lower terminus, which is only around 500 m from your holiday home, is particularly attractive. From here you can access the entire Zell am See ski resort, even though your starting point is only 4 km from the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn network of ski resorts. You can also leave your car behind, as the bus stop is just a stone's throw away from your apartment. And you can return to Viehhofen via a dedicated downhill run.
Feel good at the gateway to the "coolest" mountain region
This is your feel-good holiday apartment. True to the motto "small but beautiful", this apartment on the first floor is cosy and furnished in typical regional style.
- The rooms are bright and friendly and feature lots of wood.
- The kitchen-living room is the heart of the apartment, featuring a cosy seating area and a dining table. Here you can sit together and plan the next days of your holiday in the mountains.
- The kitchen itself is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, and ceramic hob.
- Evenings can be spent relaxing on the large pull-out sofa bed. The kids will be clamouring for this place to sleep, because when the grown-ups are finally asleep, then ...
A top sports region in summer and winter
The Glemmtal valley is a first-class hotspot for hiking and biking fans as well as winter sports enthusiasts.
Whether in hiking boots or on a bike, the gondola network also supports you when climbing the altitude metres in summer. Adrenalin junkies get what their heart desires in the internationally renowned bike parks in Leogang and Saalbach Hinterglemm. Beginners can get advice from the local guides and slowly approach the challenging freeride trails.
Tip: There are countless attractions for kids to experience in the mountains. There are, for example, the adventures with the cheeky goblin Kodok on the Reiterkogel. Interesting quiz stations await those looking for clues in the Fantasy World.
- Anteroom with coat rack
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with washbasin and shower
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen-living room: kitchen block with 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher, sink, fridge with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, capsule coffee machine (Senseo), kettle and toaster. Dining table. Pull-out couch and flat screen TV. Access to the balcony.
- Furnished balcony