Holiday house for 6 to 8 people at 860 m
5-room holiday house on 2 floors, balcony, approx. 130 m², 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, coin-operated washing machine, living room, conservatory, cable TV, WLAN, 1 carport space, further parking spaces for 2 to 3 cars, area to lock up skis and bike wheels, terrace with furniture, sun loungers, sun parasol, walled barbecue, play hut, swing and slide.
Heating: Central heating
Water: Hot water via e-boiler & gas heating
Location: Central location in Viehhofen - 180 m from the ZellamseeXpress valley station. Ski bus stop right outside the property.
Altitude: 860 Hm
Arrival: Easy to get here via a main road – good winter tyres and snow chains are recommended in winter.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Charming country house, garden
- 180 m ZellamseeXpress valley station
- 10 m bus stop, 7 km Saalbach
Pure joy is at the forefront of a holiday in the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn region in both summer and winter. The Glemm Valley is one of the absolute hot spots for both hiking and biking fans and winter sports enthusiasts.
This charming holiday house in Viehhofen is waiting for you to come and spend your perfect active holiday here. Centrally located near to the village, the closest ski lift is just a few minutes away by foot. A slope directly connects Viehhofen to the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski region. Be amazed by 270 kilometres of slopes and 70 lifts in the ski circus.
Tackle the altitude in Saalbach Hinterglemm
The network of cable cars will also help you to tackle the altitude in summer, whether with your hiking shoes or by bike. Adrenaline junkies will find what they’re looking for in the internationally renowned bike parks in Leogang and Saalbach Hinterglemm. Beginners can get advice from local guides and slowly pluck up the courage to take on the daring freeride trails.
But you can also take things at a slower pace around Viehhofen.
The best way to start doing this is in your comfortable holiday home. The lovely, regional holiday house has all the criteria for a full-good atmosphere:
- An extensive, light-filled lounge area with a lot of wood and a large living landscape. The cosy seating area is the heart of the house and has plenty of space for games evenings together.
- The access to the glass conservatory with a new lounge area is a highlight. It’s the ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day.
The conservatory is also ideal for plan B in case the terrace with furniture is covered by clouds in summer.
- The bathrooms were recently renovated and now have a modern style.
- The large, well-maintained garden will make children’s eyes shine! There are swings, a sandpit and a play hut that they can call their own here. As the children play, adults can use the barbecue tongs on the walled grill or relax while sunbathing.
Start your excursions directly from the property. The public bus and ski bus stops are just a stone’s throw away. Jump on your bike and travel on the cycle trail behind your holiday house down into the valley or up towards Maishofen, Saalfelden or Zell am See.
Tip: Discover the most unique leisure paradise in the head of the valley with Austria’s largest high wire park, the tree summit trail and the longest suspension bridge in the Alps. And that’s not everything: brave visitors can try out the Jump & Slide Park, those who are more curious prefer the hiking educational trail and young guests can cool off in the “devil’s water” in the theme park.
- Entrance area with cloakroom.
- Kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher, sink, fridge with freezer, filter coffee machine, coffee capsule machine (Tchibo Cafissimo), kettle, toaster and egg cooker. Coin-operated washing machine. Seating area.
- Lounge with pull-out couch, flatscreen TV and radio. Large seating area. Access to the conservatory.
- Conservatory with seating area – access to a covered terrace with furniture.
- Bedroom with double bed, couch and flatscreen TV. En-suite bathroom (sink, bath and shower).
- Separate WC with sink.
Upper floor (low ceiling height):
- Entrance area with access to the balcony.
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom (sink, shower und WC). Flatscreen TV. Access to the balcony.
- Bedroom with double bed and flatscreen TV. Small couch.
- Bedroom with double bed and flatscreen TV.
- Bathroom with sink, shower and WC.
- Play hut for children, swing and slide.