Alpine hut for 2 to 4 pers. at 1,300 m
3-room alpine hut, approx. 75 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, SAT TV, lockable storage for bicycles, parking space, infrared cabin, furnished and covered terrace, sun loungers, barbecue, wood store. In the basement there is the stable for the animals, as well as the owners’ small residential unit. They manage the alpine pasture and take care of the animals.
Heating: fireplace with window, there is an electric heater in the bathroom
Water: spring water of drinking water quality, hot water via e-boiler
Location: sunny mountain location in Fügenberg towards Hochfügen
Altitude: 1300 Hm
Arrival: Easy arrival via asphalted mountain road - you will need an off-road car for the last 150 m. Fenced parking for 1 to 2 cars directly in front of the hut (access only possible with an off-road vehicle) - otherwise the car park is 150 m from the hut.
-15% im Herbst 23
Top Preisspecial! -15% im Herbst 23
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Comfortable alpine hut
- Infrared cabin
- Stables, owners on site
It is so easy to feel on a high here in Hochfügen. And this in the truest sense of the word, because the idyllic Almtal Hochfügen is situated at 1,500 metres above sea level in the Tyrolean Zillertal Valley. But this place also stands for your personal high between fantastic mountain landscapes, culture and sustainable holiday enjoyment.
Come here and take a closer look!
- Here you will quickly realise why the best dairy products come from the Zillertal cows, which are known to be the most contented.
- There are good reasons why mountain enthusiasts and nature lovers spend their summer holidays in this place. For example, the network of hiking trails and mountain bike tours ...
- It is also clear why families feel so at home here. In summer, several swimming lakes provide refreshment, the high ropes course guarantees action and you can relax at the Zillertal Erlebnistherme Spa.
What could be better than spending your holidays at this alpine hut?!
The appearance of your holiday hut betrays its long history. The traditional driving down of the cattle from the alpine pastures in autumn has taken place here for many years. Even today, the landlady of the beautiful alpine hut makes the headdresses of the cows - the "Almbuschen" - by hand. Then the majestic pasture animals are "wreathed". Obviously proud, the animals carry the wreaths downhill and are cheered by the spectators in the valley.
The owners of the mountain hut have recently rolled up their sleeves and carried out a complete renovation with great dedication and attention to detail.
Outside as well as inside, the alpine hut impresses with lots of light wood. The spacious terrace offers a panoramic view that reaches all the way to Innsbruck on a clear day.
Comfort has now moved into the quaint hut
You don't have to do without anything on this alpine holiday. These are your hut highlights:
- Modern kitchen and cosy living room with fireplace
- Comfortable sitting area with flat screen TV
- Pure relaxation in the infrared cabin
Your personal local is close by. The owners have created a small self-contained flat with a separate entrance in the basement of the hut, next to the animal stables. This allows them to run the alpine pasture and, if you like, you can help out in the stables. The owners are at your disposal with help and advice and have the best hiking and tour tips for you, such as the family-friendly 4-Almen hike in Hochfügen. You will get your summit cross experience after a challenging hike to the Kellerjoch with its own Kellerjoch Chapel. Visiting the world-famous Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens is a must on a bad weather day. A real hit for all ages!
TIP: Fancy some black humour? Come down into the valley to the village of Kramsach. Here at the museum cemetery there are very special gravestones with sarcastic inscriptions that will make you smile.
- Stable for the animals
- Owners‘ flat
- Living room with kitchen block: 2-plate ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, sink, fridge with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, kettle, egg boiler and toaster. Fireplace with window. Sitting area with couch. Flat screen TV.
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Furnished and covered terrace, infrared cabin.