House for groups of 8 to 20 people
House for groups for private use, 4 separate living units, fenced property, 10 parking spaces, approx. 330 m², 2 floors, well-equipped kitchen, large recreational room, possibility to hire a hall, children’s play corner, bar with cooling facility for beverages, music system, SAT TV, WLAN, furnished terrace, sun loungers, parasol, charcoal grill
Heating: Oil heating
Location: Mostviertel region, sunny location outside the village centre of Puchenstuben
Altitude: 875 Hm
Arrival: Easy access via the federal highway. Good winter tyres and snow chains are recommended in winter.
If you choose the Mostviertel holiday region in Lower Austria for your holiday, you’re guaranteed to have a pleasant experience.
Culinary, cultural and scenic highlights as far as the eye can see.
From gentle hills to rugged alpine terrains, from sweet cornelian cherries and single-variety cider pears to Grüner Veltliner grapes.
Hikers, leisure cyclists, pilgrims & gourmets – this is the region for you to enjoy during the best time of the year
The Ötscher-Tormäuer Nature Park is the biggest in Lower Austria and is waiting to be explored by you. It is home to mighty gorges, fairy-tale forests & moors, waterfalls and wildlife. Your holiday home is part of the park – hiking tours, bike tours, events & workshops literally start from the doorstep of the house. For example, the hiking tour to the Hochberneck incl. summit cross experience (approx. 2.5 hrs.).
Your holiday home is a former inn and perfect for family units or larger groups
The individual living units provide a cosy atmosphere as well as privacy. The house was renovated and modernised in 2019. Its style is a mixture of modern country house and alpine chic and great emphasis has also been put on comfort.
For a great time and social get-togethers, there are
- a well-equipped kitchen
- a bar with a cooling facility for beverages
- and a public room for up to 35 people.
- Societies and clubs will appreciate the extra hall for parties, workshops or presentations.
Insider tip! Winter paradise in alpine terrain
In winter, the small but beautiful Turmkogel family ski resort with children’s world is only 4 km away. The region is also known for its excellent network of cross-country ski tracks at up to 1,250 m above sea level. The closest larger ski resorts are:
- Annaberg (16 km),
- Gemeindealpe Mitterbach (24 km) and
- Bürgeralpe Mariazell (29 km)
A visit to the impressive cities of Vienna and Linz should be a must on your holiday agenda. The cities are only an hour’s drive away and are full of culture, history & lifestyle.
By the way: Do you fancy enjoying a private fitness or yoga session in your holiday home?
Simply send your details to Almliesl and bring a sense of harmony to your body, mind and soul (on request!).
- Planetary hiking trail: take a hike through our planetary system on a scale of 1:1 billion. Starting from the Klauser Observatory, the educational trail takes you through the solar system and finishes on Neptune, which is 4.5 km away in the adventure village of Sulzbichl. (Walking time approx. 1.5 h)
- Ideal location for endurance training for various sports.
- Courses on cooking with herbs are available on request.