Holiday apartment for 4 to 6 persons in 930 m above sea level
3-room apartment for 4 to 6 persons, on the 2nd floor, approx. 80 m², separate entrance via outside stairs, 1 master bedroom, 1 bathroom, balcony, SAT-TV, WLAN. 1 bedroom on the first floor. Furnished garden for shared use with the owner, charcoal grill Storage facility for skis and bicycles (in the utility room of the adjacent stable building), parking for 3 cars. The owner lives on the ground floor.
Heating: Underfloor heating
Location: Sunny location at the base of the Rossberg - in winter, 300 m away from the piste
Altitude: 930 Hm
Arrival: Easy arrival via the Bundesstraße (federal highway)
Adventures are guaranteed around the "Großer Rettenstein", the most distinctive peak of the Kitzbühel Alps.
The peaks in the Wildkogel Arena, in the middle of the Hohe Tauern National Park, can be climbed in various ways, and the route downhill is just as eventful.
An adventure playground, which manages to combine activity and nature with a lot of fun and action, has been created especially for children.
Swiss pine magic and living comfort of the highest standard in the mountains
Your comfortable holiday apartment is only a few minutes’ drive (approx. 3 km) away. Here you can relax
between fragrant Swiss pine wood and luxurious furnishings.
The newly renovated house is located in a quiet residential area, close to the up-and-coming centre of
- The spacious loft apartment extends over two floors and has a separate entrance for Almliesl guests. The ground floor is occupied by the owner. She welcomes you with warmth and will be happy to provide advice and tips if required.
- The apartment has been recently completed, with special attention paid to the quality of the furnishings and to the craftsmanship of the master carpenters. The scent of Swiss pine dominates the apartment and provides the extra portion of well-being. It has been proven that Swiss pine promotes a good night’s sleep.
- The heart of the apartment is the spacious, light-flooded living area with high-quality floorboards and high, solid gable ceilings.
- The open architectural style combines the living room, with huge lounger couch and flat screen TV, and the top-equipped solid wood kitchen with a cosy dining area.
- A good night’s sleep is guaranteed in the master bedroom. The healthy Swiss pine bed is nail-free, and the unbeatable view from the glass front and your own balcony into the Unterbach and Obersulzbach Valley and to the Großvenediger is priceless.
- The ladies will be over the moon about the walk-in wardrobe.
- What else? The comfort does not stop in the spacious bathroom. The combination of straightforward, modern furniture and solid, natural wooden ceilings is convincing.
- The first floor of your holiday apartment, with a further sleeping area, is still in the original style of the house and has been renovated in part.
The location is ideal for your winter holiday!
The first piste, your access to the ski resort, is only 300 m away. And the ski bus stops at the front door, taking you directly to the action.
Either way, it only takes a few minutes' drive to reach the family-friendly Wildkogel Arena ski resort and thus the Kitzbühel Alps skiing area.
Tip: If you fancy a hiking tour into the picturesque Trattenbach Valley, you start from the apartment’s front door and hike along forests and swooshing streams to the serviced Sonntagalm of Almliesl landlord Hans. We can recommend the tasty home cooking from the heart.