Hut for 4 to 6 persons at 1.700 m
3-room hut, approx. 65 m², fenced property, hot tub, 2 bedrooms, wash bowls in the bedrooms, hot water shower outside, radio, game collection, furnished terrace, parasol, sun loungers, charcoal grill, fireplace, wood store, well basin, public parking for 1 to 2 cars (approx. 20 min. walk to the hut - the owner takes care of the luggage transport to the hut)
Energy: Electricity via photovoltaic (1 socket)
Heating: Wood burner for cooking and heating
Water: Spring water of drinking water quality, hot water heated by wood burner, running cold water in the kitchen
Location: Sunny, solitary mountain location
Altitude: 1.700 Hm
Arrival: Toll road (weekly ticket Euro 20.00), unsurfaced mountain road (gravel road) – well accessible. Public car park for 1 to 2 cars.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Sheep as your only neighbours
- Own Hot Pot
- Fire pit
Woolly, fluffy, cuddly and simply adorable are the farm sheep that really enjoy themselves around your alpine pasture. They love the delicious alpine herbs, the fresh air and their freedom.
Almliesl guests spend the best time of the year where the animals are happy and doing so well.
You start your time-out on the alpine pasture with a short walk (20 minutes) from the organic farm in Salzburg's Forstau in the middle of the "Ski Amadé" holiday region. Your luggage will be brought to the alpine hut for you. Taking the first steps, you are already leaving your everyday life behind. You'll feel lighter with every metre of altitude and you will be increasingly looking forward to your hut holiday.
Arrive at your cosy terrace with a private panoramic cinema overlooking the surrounding mountains. After a good sip of fresh mountain water from your well, you know: Holiday at last!
Here are a few interesting highlights about your holiday hut:
- In summer 2019, the 60-year-old hut was completely renovated and refurbished
- The sheep are your only neighbours on the alpine pasture
- You have your own hot tub! Simply wonderful.
- Barbecue area, sun loungers and parasol for sweet idleness
- The owner’s top hiking tips from the front door of the hut. For example: the family-friendly hike to the Oberhütte, including summit cross experience
The owners organise a weekly farm programme with bread baking or horseback riding. You are welcome to join in. Lambs, cats, rabbits, ponies and many other animals are waiting to be petted and the children's playground on the farm as well as the fish pond are a true paradise for children. Make sure you use your time at the farm to stock up on the region’s best organic products. You will be able to get plenty of supplies for your hut holiday, but also as a souvenir for home.
Tip: The Therme Amadé in Altenmarkt is a top tip for bad weather. Here, a 30,000 m² action-packed aqua and sauna landscape is waiting to be enjoyed.
- Kitchen with wood burner for cooking and heating (with integrated oven), sink (with running cold water), espresso maker, divan (sleeping for 1 person)
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with 2x double beds (one of them is 160 cm wide)
- Separate toilet
- Furnished terrace, hot tub (heated via wood burner), well basin