- a successful, likeable brand
- high level of recognition with approx. 400.000 website visitors per year
- professional marketing by the international agency MTS Austria GmbH
- modern, customer-oriented organisation from online bookability, social media activities to credit card billing and advice on travel insurance
- extensive cooperation with partners in the sports, food, outdoor and lifestyle industries: Haribo, Maier Sport, Österreichische Wanderdörfer, ÖW (Österreich Werbung), SLT (SalzburgerLand Tourismus), Hohe Tauern National Park, Kronen Zeitung, …
Great attention must of course be paid to the sales channels in the tourist industry. Almliesl can claim with pride that the own sales channels are the best!
- Sales via the Almliesl website with around 40.000 visitors per month, online booking, mobile and responsive
- Almliesl catalogue with a circulation of 16.000 units - direct mailing to Almliesl customers
- Almliesl flyer with a circulation of 7.000 - direct mailing and inserts
- Almliesl newsletter to around 15.000 “genuine“ Almliesl recipient addresses (mailing 1x a month)
- Almliesl Facebook and social media activities (Instagram, Google+, Twitter, YouTube) with at least 3 postings per week reaching around 15.000 recipients - with upward tendency ;)
For many a horror, because it is obscure and confusing. Without a search engine optimised website and without the possibility of online booking - it would not be possible.
Although Almliesl is known for generating bookings through its own channels, selected partners for promoting sales are used when necessary. Well-known operators like TUI, InterChalet and Belvilla are our cooperation partners. In addition, we also work with fee-based platforms like booking.com, Atraveo, Casamundo, airbnb, traumferienwohungen.de, Chalet.nl, etc.
If necessary for the marketing of the object, Almliesl carries out the full cooperation, deals with the communication and handles the administration and processes.