An arrival is possible again! Here you can find the details.
Dear Almliesl guests,
Nothing stands in the way of your holidays in the mountains!
During your arrival and stay, the measures below are valid for the protection against the coronavirus.
Since 16.04.22, the FFP-2 mask duty is valid only in certain areas: public transport, supermarkets, pharmacies (essential commerce).
The so-called "3-G" rule (vaccinated/recovered or tested) for arrivals to Austria is lifted on 16 May!
During your holiday in Austria, you can get 5 PCR tests (partly for free) per month. However, test conditions may vary from state to state.
Please take note that requirements & measures might change rapidly. We merely offer you a rough overview und recommend informing yourself in detail about the recent conditions in your respective holiday location.
An entry to South Tyrol from EU-countries and Schengencountries (countries of the list C) is currently allowed without quarantine.
People who enter the country are obligated to:
- Show off the digital COVID Certificate of the EU (Green Pass) with proof of either being vaccinated, tested or recovered. It is also still possible to present the printed confirmation of a negative test, a recovery confirmation or vaccination certificate.
Homeward journey in general:
Please bear in mind that not only Austrian or South Tyrolean regulations are decisive, but also the regulations in your home country. Please note that information given from us is only a rough overview. Further details etc. can be found on the website of the federal ministry. German guests will find further answers etc. on the website of the state department (“Auswärtiges Amt”).
Guests who enter Germany or return back home from a high risk area need to first register themselves on www.einreiseanmeldung.de and upload their valid 3-G proof. People, who are entering Germany merely tested, must currently go into quarantine for 10 days. Here you find the DETAILS.
CANCELATIONS due to the coronavirus situation:
- Cancelations as well as postponing the booking to a later date is possible free of charge, if the near-term holiday arrival (7 to 5 days before arrival) is not feasible due to official corona bans in your holiday region (e.g. travel ban or quarantine of the holiday destination):
- Wishes for postponing your stay to a later date and the same accommodation are only possible upon consultation with Almliesl and according to availability.
- For this, we charge a service fee of € 45,00.
- Cancellation wishes for holiday periods, which are away more than one week fall within regular cancellation fees!
- There is no claim for refund, if there are legal changes, changes of the official or regional regulations after the time of booking or if the current regulations are not obeyed to. This applies provided that the holiday is possible under maintaining all regulations.
- A travel warning or the classification of a region as area of risk does not pose as a travel ban and is hereby no reason for a cancelation free of charge.
- Almliesl’s partner, the Europäische Reiseversicherung (European Travel Insurance), also offers cancelation coverage for covid-19 disease! You can add the insurance when booking via Almliesl online and you are protected as follows: DETAILS
Because situations and requirements are changing permanently, we kindly ask for your patience in order to handle every matter accordingly.
Dear Almliesl guests,
There is nothing more important than our health and well-being.
See you soon in the mountains and stay healthy,
your Almliesl team