Apartment for up to 4 persons at 770 m
Apartment building with a total of 14 units: 2-room apartment for 2-4 persons, 1 bedroom, first floor, approx. 60 m². Kitchen, coffee machine, bathroom, hairdryer, cable TV, WLAN, 2 furnished terraces, parking spaces directly behind the building (1 allocated car parking space). Lift. Sauna for a fee. Washing machine and dryer for a fee. Cellar for ski storage, with ski boot dryer.
Heating: central heating
Location: in the district of Schüttdorf - 500 m from Areitbahn lower terminus.
Altitude: 770 Hm
Arrival: Easy access via the main road. Winter tyres are recommended for the cold season.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Central, new with comfort
- Sauna, lift, parking space
- 500 m to Zell am See ski resort
Zell am See-Kaprun is a household name when thinking of a holiday in the mountains. A crystal-clear, deep blue lake that provides real refreshment on hot summer days. A glacier that is a highlight for excursions in summer and winter, and a unique and wide range of experiences that bring visitors from near and far to the mountain region.
Come and be inspired by:
- Hiking and biking programmes (Link interne Regionsseite)
- Water sports & wellness
- Skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn from October
Book your comfortable apartment in the holiday home in the Schüttdorf district, only about 2 km from the Alpine town of Zell am See. Centrally located between cafés and shops, you are close to the highlights of the region. Lake Zell with its lidos is only 1 km away and easily accessible by bike or on foot. From there, you can take a relaxed bike ride along the lakeside promenade to the centre of Zell. Here you can stroll through the charming town centre with boutiques and restaurants. Enchanting, romantic Advent markets and après ski can be enjoyed here in winter.
The Schmittenhöhe is the local mountain of Zell in summer and winter.
You stay only 500 m from the Areitbahn, which takes you uphill to 1,965 m to this excursion destination for sporty holidaymakers, families and connoisseurs. Whether on skis or hiking boots, the panoramic view of up to 30 three-thousand-metre-high peaks is priceless.
Adventure holiday for the family
Your holiday apartment is the perfect starting point for your time-out full of experiences. The public bus is waiting right outside your front door. The new apartment is on the first floor, you can also access it by lift. The rooms are bright and modern. The kitchen is small but well equipped and suitable for holidays. The spacious living room leads to the large sun terrace with a cosy lounge corner. Enjoy a relaxing glass of wine here after your day of swimming or hiking. Another furnished terrace area with dining table and sun loungers awaits just a short flight of stairs further down.
What else is there?
- The building's wonderful sauna with its own rest area (coin slot) is tempting especially in the cold season.
- Travel light, as there is a washing machine with dryer (coin slot).
- Well-equipped for winter with ski cellar and ski boot dryer.
Tip: Visit Schmidolin, the friendly dragon, in the adventure world on the Schmittenhöhe. Kids will have great fun experiencing Schmidolin's adventures. Tip for rainy days: TauernSpa & Wellness in Kaprun!
- Anteroom with coat rack
- Bathroom with washbasin, hairdryer, shower and toilet
- Kitchen: Oven, 4-plate electric cooker, extractor hood, sink, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Bedroom with double bed
- Living room with pull-out couch (sleeping place for 3rd and 4th person) and another sofa, flat TV. Access to the two terraces. First terrace at ground level - second terrace accessible via stairs.
Ground floor - for general use:
- Sauna, ski room and laundry room