Holidayhouse for up to 6 persons at 1.181 m
3-room house on 2 floors, approx. 45 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 attic sleeping area, kitchen-living room, wood burner, cable TV, WLAN, fenced property, parking, furnished terrace, barbecue, sauna
Heating: Wood burner
Water: Property-own spring water, hot water via instantaneous water heater
Location: In the valley at the Zederhauser Landesstraße
Altitude: 1.181 Hm
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Near to the Rieding Valley Nature Park
- Cosy tiled stove
- Outdoor sauna, sun terrace
Nestling between the Radstadt Tauern, the Hohe Tauern and the Nock Mountains, the 15 idyllic villages of the holiday region are located here in Salzburg's Lungau. And in the middle of it all is your holiday home in the mountain world of the nature park community of Zederhaus, which is also part of Austria's largest UNESCO biosphere park.
Your wild and romantic holiday home
Your holiday home at the whooshing mountain stream welcomes you with a quaint, sunburnt wooden beam façade and colourful shutters typical for the region. Passing the cosy sun terrace, you enter your comfortable hut, which has been renovated and modernised with new elements. The main room with open kitchen and living area is the heart of the hut. Relaxed game evenings by the warming tiled stove or joint cooking sessions at the quaint wood burner are fun and create a feeling of closeness.
Besides the bedrooms for the grown-ups, the attic bedrooms are the highlight for the kids. The entrance is narrow, the stairs steep, and it's a great place to hide. But be careful, the surefootedness of mountain goats and ibexes is required here. Similar to a ladder, the spiral staircase is very steep.
Wildlife can be watched live in the magnificent mountain world of the nature park community
The Riedingtal Nature Park in the rear Zederhaus Valley is only a few minutes' drive from your holiday home. With every metre of altitude, you approach a real scenic gem, accompanied by colourful flowering alpine pastures and peacefully grazing cattle. Nature lovers and hikers will be enchanted by:
- wild cirques,
- high peaks,
- crystal-clear mountain lakes …
- … and a multitude of serviced alpine pastures.
The alpine huts look forward to your visit and will treat you to homemade organic products. Please note: For access to the Riedingtal valley, you have to pay a toll with which you also purchase the use of the valley bus service for the traffic-calmed valleys.
Austria's sunniest region invites winter sports enthusiasts to try out its variety
Skiing, cross-country skiing, ski touring and much more can be enjoyed in the seven side valleys of the Lungau. The surrounding ski resorts are easily accessible by using the free of charge ski bus. An extensive and clearly marked network of winter hiking trails invites you to go winter and snowshoe hiking.
Have a look at the Almliesl tour suggestions.
Tip: The forest nature trail is a fun and informative way to bring the secrets and treasures of the forest closer to explorers of all ages.
- Kitchen with wood burner, electric cooker, ceramic cooktop, sink, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, coffee machine, corner bench in the kitchen area, seating in the living room area, flat screen television with cable TV
- Bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet
- Double room
- Double room (attic)
- Twin room for 2 children (double bed box, open attic sleeping area with swing door) Attention: surefootedness essential for children as the entrance is very narrow and the partial spiral staircase is very steep, approx. 90°)
- Barn: Covered parking for one car or motorbikes, plus storage for skis, bikes, wood or rubbish