Hut for 2 to 4 persons in 820 m above sea level
2.5-room hut for single occupation, approx. 65 m², 2 floors (open gallery in the bedroom), fenced property, in part with balcony, 2 bedrooms (open gallery), 1 bathroom with shower and toilet, stereo system, SAT TV, WLAN, games collection, book collection, furnished terrace, parasol, loungers, brick-built grill, well basin, children's swing, ski boot dryer and storage room for skis and bikes in the outbuilding on the farm.
Heating: Underfloor heating
Water: Property-own spring water of drinking water quality, hot water heated through e-boiler
Location: Approx. 100 m away from the owner's farm
Altitude: 820 Hm
Arrival: Easy access via the federal highway. In winter: Car park approx. 100m away - at the owner's farm.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Ideal for families
- Organic farm produce
- Modern chalet, gallery
A very special holiday home awaits you in the middle of the Hohe Tauern National Park, between the impressive natural highlights of the Grossglockner and the world-famous Krimml Waterfalls.
This charming hut in Uttendorf directly on the edge of the forest, above the Tauern Cycle Route, has survived the war as a former air-raid guard barrack. In 1948, the ancestors of the present owners acquired the hut. It was lovingly renovated and converted into today’s delightful holiday home between 2017 and 2020.
From barrack to jewel
You follow a short path (approx. 100m) from the owners' farm to the hut. The excitement increases more and more and you can already imagine the relaxed barbecue evenings on the terrace. You can buy high-quality organic products such as milk, eggs, yoghurt and honey for breakfast at the farm shop.
- The furnishing of your holiday hut is in the style of the region’s country houses, modern and cosy.
- Rustic wooden beams and solid wood furniture create a cosy atmosphere in the light-flooded rooms.
- The highlight of the small hut is the open gallery with its own sleeping area. From here you can access the balcony, which offers the best view across the village. Especially children will enjoy this place. They will love the small peephole windows of the gallery and enjoy the proximity to the parents' bedroom with direct access on the ground floor.
A paradise for families and romantics
In summer, the impressive Tauern valleys of the Hohe Tauern National Park, the adventure swimming lake or the true to the original replica of a Celtic village will delight you. The Stubachtal Valley, with its unique forest and moorland areas, lakes and rivers, fed by numerous glaciers, also inspires guests of all ages.
In winter, the children have lots of fun around your hut. The slope inclination invites to tobogganing and bobsleighing. Also, the first ski jumps could be dared here. Just 2 km away there is also a small practicing lift for the first attempts of skiing. The location of the Weißsee Glacier World between Kitzbühel, Kaprun - Zell am See and Saalbach Hinterglemm guarantees unadulterated skiing fun for the grown-ups. The family-friendly ski resort stands for skiing pleasure away from the hustle and bustle, stress and hectic as well as the variety of off-piste winter fun.
Tip: As an introduction to hiking fun, we recommend the Tannwald circular hiking trail directly behind your holiday hut. The children have lots of fun collecting pine cones, roots, lichens & mosses – fantastic material for making your own forest animals. All you need are toothpicks to put everything together.
- Living room: Kitchen with oven, 4-hob ceramic cooktop, extractor fan, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, kettle, bread slicer, sitting area, stereo, SAT TV, access to the terrace
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom with double bed (open staircase to the gallery)
- Double bed and access to the balcony
- Furnished terrace