Holiday home for 6-8 people at 1066 m
4-room holiday home over 2 floors, approx. 125 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, washing machine, cable TV, Wi-Fi, lockable storage for bikes or skis, parking for 3 cars, sauna, bathing barrel, furnished terrace with awning, sandpit, spring with trough, sun loungers, sunshade, charcoal barbecue, campfire place, wood store.
Heating: Central heating
Water: Drinking quality water from spring, hot water from electric boiler
Location: In the valley near Bucheben
Altitude: 1066 Hm
Arrival: Easy access via Rauriser Bundesstraße. Winter tyres are recommended for the cold season.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Rural cosiness
- Hot Pot bathing barrel
- Outdoor sauna
A charming farmhouse in an idyllic and peaceful spot in Bucheben, part of Rauris, with old external walls and dark wood, and renovated inside with much love and care.
The building is furnished with lots of wood and features that hark back to farming life of days gone by. The spacious kitchen and cosy “Stube” room are perfect for meals or games evenings together with family or friends. The decorative farm-style painting that adorns the bedroom furniture is especially beautiful.
A barbecue party is a must on the large terrace with panoramic views. For children, there is plenty of space for playing and running around, as well as a sandpit.
Mountain lovers appreciate the wonderful views of the impressive peaks of the surrounding mountains. You have the best possible conditions for exploring nature right on your doorstep, as you can join numerous hiking and bike paths right in front of the building.
In winter, Rauris attracts visitors with its family friendly ski area where it is easy to keep an eye on the kids, far from any hustle and bustle. There is also a wide range of ski tours, snowshoe walks, winter hikes, and cross-country skiing available in the Rauris valley.
- Lobby area, staircase to upper floor
- Double room with flatscreen TV (bunk bed)
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin and WC
- Separate side entrance from outside steps
- Lobby area with access to balcony
- Bathroom with corner bath, shower, towel dryer, wash basin and washer-dryer machine, hairdryer
- 2 double rooms with flatscreen TV
- “Stube” room with banquette seating, pull-out sofa bed and flatscreen TV
- Kitchen with 4 hob ceramic cooker, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, sink, fridge with freezer section, microwave with oven function, filter coffee machine, Nescafé Dolce Gusto capsule coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- Bathing barrel