Mountain hut for up to 6 people, at an altitude of 1100m
3-room hut, approx. 60m², ground floor with 1 bedroom and living room, attic room with sleeping deck, satellite TV, garden furniture, wood store, barbecue, parking space, enclosed garden area.
Heating: Danish stove, wood-burning stove and radiator
Water: Hot water from electric boiler
Location: 4km from Wörth
Altitude: 1100 Hm
Arrival: An all-terrain vehicle is essential for driving up to the chalet. The car can also be parked on the landlord’s farm (particularly in winter) and the landlord will be happy to help you transport your luggage. 5 minutes on foot.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Secluded location on the mountain pasture
- Sleep in the gallery area
- Insider tip for winter sports enthusiasts
This mountain chalet is located in Bucheben, one of the many side valleys of the Rauris. The chalet is located on a slope on a large mountain meadow. The elevated standalone location offers views across the meadows from the snow-covered Sonnblick to the summits of the Hochkönig.
The holiday chalet with an original mill wheel is a genuine historical gem. The wood shingle is covered with ivy and flowering shrubs. The wooden stove, which is fired up for cooking and heating, and an additional oven give off pleasant heat and even supply the upper bedroom with warm air via a hatch. The sleeping places in this chalet are very popular and are guaranteed to make children’s hearts in particular beat faster.
Our tip: You should definitely bring binoculars so that you can observe golden eagles, griffon vultures and bearded vultures. An unforgettable experience!
- Entrance hall
- Living room/kitchen (wood-burning stove with oven, 2-hob electric cooker, fridge, coffee machine, kettle) satellite TV, traditional seating area, Danish wood burning stove
- Entrance to the garden (with garden furniture)
- Bedroom with double bed (under the eaves)
- Shower/WC with radiator
- 4 sleeping decks
- accessed by a steep ladder