Farmhouse for 6 to 10 people at 900 m
6-room farmhouse on 2 floors, balcony, approx. 130 m², 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, cable TV, WLAN, radio, lockable storage for bicycles or skis, cellar with ski boot dryer, spacious parking for approx. 5 cars, covered outdoor seating area, hot tub, furnished terrace, loungers, parasol, charcoal grill, wood store.
Heating: Pellet heating and fireplace with window
Water: spring water of drinking water quality, hot water via e-boiler & pellet heating
Location: Located in a quiet mountain location on the edge of the forest
Altitude: 900 Hm
Arrival: Easy arrival via asphalted mountain road - good winter tyres and snow chains are recommended in winter.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Newly renovated farmhouse
- Outdoor seating & Hot Pot
- Fun+ Card included
Almliesl has discovered a real gem for your holiday in SalzburgerLand! The owners of the 400-year-old farmhouse in Niedernsill (already mentioned in the 16th century) have decided to use all their skills, muscle power and passion to create this holiday home for you.
The farmhouse is situated in the middle of the Hohe Tauern National Park, surrounded by mountain meadows and fruit trees in a quiet, sunny location. The old walls and the sunburned wooden beams suggest that this house has experienced a lot of contemporary history. Individual farming finds and painstakingly restored wooden floorboards and beams should definitely be preserved for posterity. Discover here details from today and from other centuries.
The quaint character of the old farmhouse is complemented by modern, alpine chic.
The combination of old and new is well thought out. The entire holiday home has been modernised and refurbished.
These are the highlights:
- Spacious, cosy lounge with modern "bar" and fireplace with viewing window.
- Fully equipped, solid wood kitchen incl. dishwasher and beautiful sitting area.
- Furnished terrace with romantic hot tub.
- Covered panoramic outdoor seating for relaxing evenings.
Niedernsill in the Oberpinzgau region between the Hohe Tauern and the Kitzbühel Alps is a small but beautiful hiking village with a village centre typical of the region (approx. 2 km), lots of customs and culture.
Summer & idyll = pure relaxation
The idyllic natural swimming lake with recreational facilities, but also the scenically protected "Luzia-Lacke" biotope attract visitors in summer. Hiking and biking are on the agenda here. The tours along the Tauern Cycle Track or the Adventure Hiking Routes seem endless.
Little winter insider tip between big ski regions
Ideally situated, Niedernsill is STILL a holiday insider tip. The "big players" of the ski resorts like:
- Zell am See Kaprun (approx. 15 km),
- Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- but also, in direction Kitzbühel Alps are only a few kilometres away and can be reached by car.
The Kitzsteinhorn glacier area and the Weißsee Glacier World guarantee fun on the pistes, and snow is guaranteed until spring. The Naglköpfl adventure mountain in neighbouring Piesendorf offers fun, sport and action for all ages.
Tip: The National Park Express! No traffic jams & no stress: the Pinzgau local railway, the National Park Taxi or the Bicycle Taxi make discovering and exploring the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region easy for you.
- Coat rack
- Kitchen with 4 hot plates, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, sink, fridge with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Wood burner. Sitting area. Radio.
- Lounge with sideboard with sink, dishwasher, filter coffee machine, drinks fridge. "Bar”, flat screen TV. Fireplace with window.
- Bathroom with shower, double washbasin, towel dryer and toilet
- Separate toilet
- Bathroom with shower, double washbasin and towel dryer
- Separate toilet, urinal and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and 2 single beds with access to the balcony
- 2x bedroom with double bed and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and 2 single beds
- Covered outdoor seating area with hot tub (heated with wood)