Self-catering hut for up to 8 - 10 people at an altitude of 1.500m
4-room hut, 2 bedrooms, approx. 120m², 2 fully equipped kitchens, large cellar doubles as pantry, sauna (charge applicable),Veranda with tables and benches, charcoal grill
Heating: 2 wood-burning stoves
Water: Hot water from electric boiler
Location: In the hiking region of Aberg / Maria Alm
Altitude: 1500 Hm
Arrival: In summer, the chalet can be easily reached via a mountain road. In winter, it is only possible to get there on skis; the landlord will organise luggage transport on request.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Hochkönig region
- Pond, sauna, tiled stove
- On the slopes in the ski region
Two living rooms with kitchen area, electricity, hot water from an electric boiler, a tiled stove and even a sauna ensure a luxurious hut experience. Enjoy the vista to the edged rock formations of the ”Steinerne Meer“.
The entrance is surrounded by a spacious panorama terrace with plenty of space for BBQs and relaxation. The nearest neighbours are the owner himself, happy to help with tips and advice, and a small pond with ducks and the ponies on the meadow. They look forward to being petted and cuddled by the Almliesl guests. The highlight for kids and the young at heart is the high-quality “dormitory“ – perfect for great pyjama parties. The living areas with quaint wood-fired stoves, high-quality kitchens, tiled stove and wooden floorboards are the core of the hut. Cooking together, eating together and enjoying time together – what a wonderful thought. The sauna in this unique mountain hut is the icing on the cake of your holiday in the mountains.
The location of this self-catering hut is unbeatable – the hiking fun starts directly at hut’s front door! But you are also in the thick of it in winter – out of the door and onto your skis!
Attention: If you book this hut, you should be an experienced skier. Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted.
Our tip: Two serviced huts (one of them is operated by the owner in winter) where you can enjoy the Austrian cuisine are only approx. 5 to 10 walking minutes away!
- 1. Living room/kitchen with wood-burning stove (with oven), 2-hob electric cooker, fridge, coffee machine, comfortable dining area, 1 sofa be, dishwasher
- 2. Living room/kitchen with 4-hob ceramic cooker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, seating area, double sofa bed, wood-burning stove, satellite TV and radio
- 2x shower/WC (electric boiler)
- Sauna (payable locally at the landlord)
- Connecting door to the stable building with wood storage
Top floor under the eaves, accessed by wooden staircase:
- 1x bedroom with double bed and single bed
- 1 x 5-bed room with bed storage (very low due to the sloping roof) for 5 persons
- Ski room with boot dryer and ski rack
- Enough space for the stock