Cottage for up to 7 people on 1300 m.
3-room cottage on 2 floors, approx. 50 m², 2 bedrooms, furnished terrace, deck chairs, parasol, barbecue area, garden shower, well, wood store, sauna, cellar.
Travel stress & traffic jam adè - take advantage of the arrival on FRIDAY!
Energy: Photovoltaic system (sockets for mobile phones and laptop)
Heating: Wood-burning stove
Water: Running water in the hut, hot water heated by wood-burning stove
Location: Sunny secluded location, mountain location above Maria Alm
Altitude: 1300 Hm
Arrival: The access road is steep and rough in parts. An off-road car is required. The landlord is happy to help with arrival and departure. The vehicle can be parked at the landlord's yard during the entire stay.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Sunny, secluded location
- Organic sauna with panoramic views
- Lots of hiking options
This is your place to arrive, to turn back time and feel that the world here is still in order.
Watch the mist roll out of the valley in the morning and the dewdrops glisten in the rising sun. Corny? No! This is not an advertising text to lure you to dizzy heights. This is the incredibly beautiful everyday life that awaits you here in front of this mountain hut above Maria Alm.
What freedom, what a panorama!
Nowhere else does fresh coffee taste better than on the new sun terrace with a direct view of the Steinerne Meer massif all the way to the Hochkönig. Cattle grazes around your hut, and the rhythmic plucking of the grasses is accompanied by the ringing of their bells. If you concentrate on this, there is something hypnotic and very calming about it.
Start your hiking and mountain biking tours right from the front door of the hut. Plan a hiking tour on the highest grass mountain in Pinzgau - the "Hundstein" at 2117 m above sea level.
If you are in the mood for civilisation, then visit the picturesque centre of Maria Alm. Culture and tradition are lived here with festivals and celebrations typical of the region. The alpine pastures are also a highlight in autumn. Homemade delicacies and handicrafts are presented at the markets.
Your alpine pasture, simply beautiful!
An alpine hut straight out of a picture postcard. The façade is clad in wooden shingles that have been tanned by the sun and the weather over the years. The interior of the hut is dominated by light wood and cosiness.
- Quaint living room with wood-burning stove typical of the region
- A stone cellar, ideal for storing and cooling food (best in Tupperware)
- Exclusive sauna cabin, incl. aromatic oils
- Well with spring water, incl. freshness kick (ideal for cooling drinks)
This is your majestic summer holiday in the Hochkönig region!
Explore the approximately 340 km of certified hiking trails that lead past countless serviced alpine pastures with regional delicacies.
The "Hinterjetzbach Alm", for example, is only 15 minutes away from your hut. Thus you can safely put away the cooking spoon.
Tip: Tobogganing in summer! On the Biberg in Saalfelden you can race 345 altitude metres downhill, including super jumps, on the summer toboggan run.
- Living room with sitting area, kitchen with wood cooker for cooking and heating (integrated oven), gas cooker (2 plates), sink, coffee pot with filter attachment (please bring your own small filter bags!).
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin
- Separate WC with flush toilet
- Double room
- Access to the cellar (the stone cellar is ideal for natural cooling of food)
- Five-bedded room (double bed and 3 single beds).
- furnished terrace
- Wooden bio sauna (aroma oils available)
- Candles, torches, lighters and matches are provided. Dishwashing detergent and all-purpose cleaner are also provided by the landlord.