Group house for groups – barrier-free and suitable for wheelchairs: approx. 2,500 m², 2 floors, lift, catering kitchen, 4 lounge areas, 23 bedrooms with bathroom, W-LAN (in designated areas), SAT-TV in double rooms & group room, balconies with some furniture, play room: with reading area, collection of books, collection of games; private chapel, lockable room for bikes and skis, show shoe dryer in the basement, a separate apartment in the house. Outdoor area (is also used by people in the owners’ neighbouring apartment house): Car park for approx. 15 cars, 2 bus parking spaces, terrace, garden with furniture, sunbathing area, children’s playground, football goals, table tennis, table football, outdoor chess, climbing wall, sun umbrella, fire pit
Energy: Photovoltaics and solar thermal system
Heating: Organic wood chip system, photovoltaics, solar thermal system
Water: Own spring water and Grander water
Location: Sunny valley location in Apfeldorf in St. Johann in Tirol. In winter: located on the slope!
Altitude: 670 Hm
Arrival: Via state road.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Kitzbühel Alps
- Barrier-free, games hut
- Descent in 500 m
You’ll find your holiday happiness between the mighty Tyrolean Alps, the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilde Kaiser. The holiday region of St. Johann in Tirol is an insider tip among hiking and mountain bike fans. In winter, you’ll find yourself in one the largest and nicest ski regions in Tyrol. As well as the family-friendly ski region in St. Johann, you’ll also enjoy fast access to the Kitzbühel / Kirchberg ski region, the Wilde Kaiser ski world and Fieberbrunn.
Holiday for EVERYONE! Group holiday with a WOW effect
Are you looking for a generous country house with a lot of charm and comfort?
A house that is in a quiet location in summer and on the ski slope in winter?
A lovely house with extensive premises that are lovingly taken care of by the owners?
A country house for associations, groups and clubs for whom quality is important?
Then you’ve found it here!
The Erbhof lies at the foot of the Kitzbüheler Horn with views of the Wilde Kaiser. This unique country house is a sought-after holiday home for anyone who wants to spend their holiday in a large group. The Erbhof is located on the owners‘ farm that has another apartment house (Almliesl JOTI-687) and its own organic farming. You can also book the apartments with Almliesl if desired.
Up to 90 Almliesl guests can spend the loveliest time of year in the double and multi-bed rooms of the country house. Despite the house’s size, it doesn’t lose any of its comfortable and cosy charm. New furnishings – some modern, some rustic – and light-filled rooms provide a feel-good factor. The same applies to the lounge areas and dining areas that are similar to restaurants.
Highlights IN the house:
- High-quality catering kitchen for Almliesl guests
- For conferences / events & celebrations: projection screen, music system
- For kids & teens: “Schindlhütte” play hut with table tennis, table football and chill out lounge
- Place to store skis & bikes, shoe dryer
- Own private chapel for silent reflection or a mass
Highlights AROUND the house:
- In winter, go directly from the bus stop into the ski region
- Close to the slopes – approx. 10 minutes on foot to the valley station of the Harschbichl cable car
- Well-maintained garden with a sunbathing area, barbecue area, playing field, outdoor chess, football pitch …
Great fun in the Kitzbühel Alps ski paradise
The Tiroleans say that it’s simply “great”. Your ski holiday here at the Erbhof is great and just 500 m away from the Rueppenhang descent. To reach the remaining slopes, it’s best to use the ski bus that leaves from right outside the accommodation. You can also race along the sledging track behind the farm. Cross-country skiers or ski touring fans will find exactly what they’re looking for on the extensive networks of cross-country trails and tours.
Your summer on the panoramic Kitzbüheler Horn
Start your hiking and mountain bike tours in the Tyrolean mountain world directly from the farm. Numerous hiking tours start from the local mountain, the Kitzbüheler Horn. For example, you can hike through the alpine flower garden or along the Karst hiking trail and up to the Horn summit high-altitude trail. Along the panoramic road, you’ll enjoy magnificent views of the Kitzbühel Alps summits to the west of the Leuken Valley.
Tip: There’s a great activity programme available for children and adolescents! Mountain carts and start of the mountain bike single trail at the middle station by the “Koasaburg“ – bikes can be transported on the mountain railway.
- Entrance area with flatscreen TV
- Catering kitchen: wood oven, tilting frying pan, convection oven (catering oven), large sideboard, seating area, dishwasher, sink
- Larder with fridge, freezer, microwave, fryer, sausage and bread cutting machine, insulated keep-warm container for food, filter coffee machine
- 3 sitting rooms
- WC system
- Play room with reading corner, collection of books, projection screen and beamer
- 4x bedrooms with 2 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- 1x bedroom with 3 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- 3x bedrooms with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- Kaisersuite apartment (for bookings of 80 people or more): Entrance area, kitchen with sink, dishwasher, ceramic hob with 2 rings, oven, extractor fan and fridge, seating area, bedroom with double bed and single bed and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink and WC, bedroom with double bed (1.60 m wide) and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink and WC, bedroom with double bed and sofa and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink and WC => access to bedroom with single bed and sink (room with bunk bed and sink – only a single bed, photos not on the website)
- Entrance area, lift
- 4x bedrooms with 3 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- 2x bedrooms with 2 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- 3x bedrooms with 1 bunk bed, 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- 2x bedrooms with double bed and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- 1x bedroom with double bed 1x place to sleep on the sofa and en-suite bathroom: shower, sink, WC
- Garden with furniture