Holiday home for 4 to 6 persons at 1.290 m
3-room house, approx. 65 m², 2 floors, fenced property, 2 bedrooms, WLAN, SAT TV, games collection, book collection, wood store, furnished terrace, parasol, sun loungers, brick barbecue, sauna, relaxation room, solar shower, covered outdoor seating area, well basin, parking for 1-2 cars
Heating: Wood burner, electric central heating (use economically)
Water: Spring water of drinking water quality, hot water via e-boiler
Location: Sunny mountain location above the Karteisdörfl in Hüttschlag
Altitude: 1.290 Hm
Arrival: Easy arrival via unsurfaced mountain road - in winter you need a four-wheel drive vehicle with snow chains.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Sunny mountain location
- Holidays in a mountain valley
- Comfortable sauna hut
The descriptive nickname "Valley of Alpine Pastures" refers to the high density of typical alpine pastures in this beautiful "cul-de-sac". Over 40 alpine huts are part of the communities of Grossarl and Hüttschlag, between the Hohe Tauern and Niedere Tauern mountains.
Thus, it doesn’t come as a surprise that nature and hiking enthusiasts feel particularly at home in this region. The authentic mountaineering village of Hüttschlag attracts with a professional programme for adventurers and mountain sports fans. And Almliesl has just the right holiday home for you.
Welcome to your alpine pasture home!
At around 1,300 m, on the sunny slope of the "Karteis" district, you can already see your holiday home from afar. You can guess what view awaits you here, far across the Grossarltal Valley to the mighty mountains of the Hohe Tauern National Park.
The cosy cottage has been lovingly renovated by the owners. The living room is quaint, cosy with a wood burner typical of the region, which can also be used for cooking. Bright, new wooden floors and solid wood beds in the cosy bedrooms ensure a relaxed holiday feeling.
Further highlights of the alpine pasture home are:
- Comfortable sauna hut in the garden with a unique panorama
- Brick barbecue for barbecue evenings
- Well with refreshing spring water
- Covered outdoor seating area with panorama cinema
- New relaxation room with refrigerator and tea bar
In summer, the Valley of Alpine Pastures scores with around 400 km of marked hiking trails
Start at the front door and plan your hikes with stops at the serviced alpine huts where alpine hut delicacies typical of the region, created from delicious homemade farm products, are served. Enjoy this carefree time and a welcoming atmosphere. The owner of your holiday home recommends the following hiking and outdoor tips, among others:
- The hike to the Draugsteinalm and the tour to the Glettenalm, for example, are family-friendly hikes of approx. 2 hours - 2.5 hours
- You can also enjoy your summit cross experience on the Hundeck, for example, within 2 hours on foot
- At the head of the valley there is a revitalising Kneipp facility and the beautiful Schödersee lake
- For mountain bike fans there are designated mountain bike and e-bike routes in the alpine pasture area
In winter, the interconnected Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area is an excellent skiing region!
In the Ski amadé skiing region, the interconnected ski area guarantees winter fun for the whole family. Wide pistes and state-of-the-art lifts on over 760 kilometres of pistes and around 270 lift facilities ensure action and variety. Your alpine pasture home is surrounded by a top ski touring area. The owners have the perfect touring tips for you.
Tip: The Rucki Zucki Gaudi-Alm is an adventure playground for the youngest. Mini farm, a mountain stream, an alpine lake, a crystal mine and much more ensure happy children and relaxed parents.
- Living room with wood burner, seating area, couch and flat-screen TV as well as kitchenette with 4-plate electric cooker, oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, sink, filter coffee machine, espresso maker, kettle and bread slicer
- Bathroom with washbasin, shower and toilet
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed, bunk bed, flat-screen TV and access to the balcony
- Relaxation room with loungers, sideboard with fridge and freezer compartment (filled with frozen pastries from - provided by the owner against payment), filter coffee machine, kettle and mini oven
- Furnished garden, covered outdoor seating, sauna, solar shower, well basin, brick barbecue