Farmhouse for 6 to 8 people at 860 m
4-room holiday home on 2 floors, balcony, approx. 87 m², 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge, SAT-TV, Wifi, radio, collection of games, parking space for 2 to 3 cars, terrace with furniture, loungers, well with spring water, small playground, sun umbrella, charcoal grill
Heating: Central heating
Water: Hot water via e-boiler
Location: Secluded sunny mountain location in Reitlehen
Altitude: 860 Hm
Arrival: Access is via a partly asphalted mountain road – the last 300 m are on gravel. In winter, you can only get to the property with an all-terrain vehicle or snow chains. You can also get to the farmhouse from the road to the access path by foot in 10 minutes.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Holiday with the scent of herbs
- Your summer with bees
- World-famous skiing destination
The lively village of Hollersbach is located in the heart of the Upper Tauern National Park. As a village of herbs, art and culture, it plays a major role in maintaining regional traditions and craftsmanship.
Your holiday home is typical for the region and lies among lovely, idyllic landscapes. It is a traditional, 300-year old farmhouse that has been renovated by the owners in a way that preserves its authentic components:
- Floorboards, old walls and solid ceiling beams are original contemporary witnesses
- The cosy lounge area with lots of wood panelling has plenty of space for sitting together with family and friends
- New, modern elements in a country house style can be seen in the fully-equipped kitchen and chic bathroom
- The cosy bedrooms have also been repainted
- Located directly on the sunny slope and next to the woods, you can observe the deer and stags from the neighbouring game enclosure
Your summer with bees and 3.000 metre peaks
The cable car on the Kitzbühel Alps is available for anyone looking to take the energy-saving route into the mountains. It takes nature and hiking fans up to the Resterhöhe, the starting point for numerous tours with impressive panoramic views of the surrounding 3,000 metre peaks.
Anyone who wants to go into the mountains on foot should visit the incomparably beautiful Hollersbach Valley. You’ll find clear mountain streams, mountain lakes and roaring waterfalls. Be impressed by the educational bee trail or the nature experience on the Bachlehrweg along the Hollersbach. The subject of “herbs” is almost unavoidable and a visit to the Hollersbach herb garden is highly recommended.
World-famous skiing in the Kitzbühel Alps
Just 10 minutes away by car, the cable car transports you to the world-famous ski region of the Kitzbühel Alps. Highly modern lifts and fun on the slopes for the whole family and in all difficulty levels are guaranteed here. Look forward to discovering 215 km of slopes, numerous off-piste routes and the “Hanglalm” snow park.
Enjoy endless freedom while ski touring, on the fantastic network of trails for cross-country skiers or on snow shoe hikes. Discover the Oberpinzgau in Mittersill – Hollersbach – Stuhlfelden between secluded mountain routes and glistening snow-covered fields. A guided tour with a mountain and touring ski guide is recommended for beginners. The guides are absolute professionals, locals and will show you the most beautiful photo points in the area.
Tip: The “Hollidee” leisure park in Hollersbach is a place to enjoy summer fun in the water and cool off. It has a natural swimming lake, large sunbathing area, adventure playground, beach volleyball court, skater park and tennis courts.
- Entrance area with cloakroom
- Kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, sink, fridge with freezer, filter coffee machine, kettle, microwave and toaster, seating area, radio
- Lounge with seating area, divan and flatscreen TV
- Bathroom with double shower, double sink and WC
- Entrance area with access to the balcony
- Bedroom with double bed and sofa bed for 1 to 2 people
- Bedroom with double bed and single bed
- Bedroom with bunk bed
- Separate WC with small sink
- Terrace/cosy seating area
- Barbecue station with a large charcoal grill, small playground