Alpine hut for 2 to 4 persons at 1.715 m
1 ½-room alpine hut for 2 to 4 persons, approx. 35 m², 2 sleeping areas, SAT TV, radio, games collection, book collection, parking space for 1 car - below the hut, solar shower, earth closet, furnished sun terrace with weatherproof awning, well basin (with wash bowl), sun loungers, brick barbecue, fireplace, wood storage
Heating: Wood burner
Water: Spring water of drinking water quality in the well basin, no running water in the hut. Solar shower in the outdoor shower hut.
Location: Sunny mountain location on the Hochschwendberg
Altitude: 1.715 Hm
Arrival: Easy arrival via the Zillertal Mountain Road - the last 500 m are gravelled.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Ziller Valley nature park
- Lounge area with wood-fired oven, gallery
- Drinking water from the well
An alpine hut holiday in the Zillertal is your timeout in a particularly beautiful alpine paradise.
Surrounded by numerous three-thousand-metre-high peaks, the sunny Zillertal is a top holiday destination with a wide range of activities, including sweet idleness.
Not losing their authenticity is important to Tyroleans. Whether in culinary arts and customs, in culture and diverse traditions, emphasis is always on the real thing.
Holidays in the Zillertal Alps High Mountain Nature Park
You will find your cosy alpine hut in the holiday region of Mayrhofen-Hippach. On a sunny clearing, well hidden behind blueberry and blackberry bushes, pines & mountain pines, the hut blends seamlessly into the mountain landscape. Along the narrow meadow path, past the idyllic sun bench, the sun terrace welcomes you with an impressive panoramic view far across the valley. Here you can end your day with a barbecue and relax with a glass of wine.
- Enter through the creaking hut door and step into the cosy living room, wonderfully heated by a wood burner typical of the region, which can also be used for cooking.
- The cosy hut is particularly popular with romantics, but also with families. A screen separates the sleeping area from the living room, and the popular dormitory (open sleeping area under the roof) is accessible via a ladder.
- Kids love this lofty mattress room for pyjama parties - however, the high sleeping area is not sufficiently safe for the youngest.
This is your chance to enjoy the real thing!
Today, as in the past, you fetch water for washing and cooking from the babbling well outside your hut door. The icy cold water on your skin wakes you up in a flash and you are fit for the day. A highlight is your outdoor ‘bathroom’ with separate solar shower and earth closet, including a panoramic view of the valley. Don't worry! Prying eyes have no chance in this retreat.
Your summer in Happy Hippach
The Zillertal Alps High Mountain Nature Park is one of the largest protected areas in the Alps. Themed trails, activity tracks and nature trails promise action and adventure. Start your tours directly from at the hut’s front door and gather unforgettable impressions of the Zillertal valley. The owners know the region like the back of their hand and have the best tour tips ready for you.
Tip: You will find an interesting installation of all 9 world religions on the family-friendly hike to the "Kleiner Gilfert" (2,388 m). From here you can continue to the Weidener Hütte.
- Living room with sitting area, TV and radio, kitchen with 2 electric hotplates, electric oven, wood burner with integrated oven, wash bowl for cleaning dishes, refrigerator, filter coffee machine, toaster and coffee machine for capsules/pads (capsules/pads are provided)
- Pantry (of course properly cooled)
- Bedroom with double bed (1.60 m wide) - visually separated from the living room by a curtain
Dormitory in the pitch of the roof (low room height!):
- 2 mattresses (children must be surefooted! - accessible via ladder)
- Solar shower with panoramic view
- Earth closet