Hut for 4 to 6 persons in 1,545 m above sea level
3-room hut for single-party occupancy, approx. 80 m², 2 floors, 1 bedroom, 1 dormitory, 1
bathroom, separate toilet, urinal, radio, game collection, wood burner, tiled stove, charcoal grill. ATTENTION: only accessible with touring skis or snowshoes - walking time from the car park approx. 1 ½ h. The owner will accompany you to the hut!
Heating: Wood burner and tiled stove
Water: Hot water via e-boiler
Location: Sunny and secluded location on the mountain
Altitude: 1545 Hm
Arrival: Easy access via the federal highway - but we recommend good winter tyres and snow chains, as the last kilometre to the car park leads uphill. Attention: only accessible with touring skis or snowshoes - walking time from the car park approx. 1 ½ h.
Holiday at last!
You will be particularly looking forward to it because a unique holiday home, fantastic mountain panoramas, peace and quiet and slowing down are waiting for you.
The departure from the car park in the valley is briefly agreed by phone with Katharina, the owner of your holiday hut. Together you plod on touring skis and snowshoes towards Klingspitz. There is about 1.5 hours walk ahead of you.
Enough time for you to appreciate and arrive
The snow crunches under your feet and you can already see your hut in the distance. "We are nearly there", so Katharina’s encouragement on the last metres. The beautiful hut, with a sunburnt facade, stands out from the white snow under a blue sky. First of all, the skis are taken off and you
enter your home.
- The wood burner, which is typical for the region and can also be used for cooking, and the tiled stove radiate wonderful warmth.
- The wooden floor creaks and the cosy living room is a delight.
- The furnishings are all of a very high quality and are evidence of skilful carpentry.
- On the first floor are the bedrooms with lots of timber and warming cork floors. Besides the scent of timber, it is the mountain air that ensures a good night’s sleep.
A hut for nature lovers and mountain fans who will not miss any comfort in the hut
This mountain hut, which was lovingly built by Katharina's father for the family, has only been in existence for 10 years.
The hut can only be reached on foot and the "arrival" on touring skis is an experience.
Thus, the hut can also be booked for short stays from 3 nights. The amount of luggage is therefore limited.
You best to use the time during the ascent with Katharina to get top insider tips for snowshoe hiking and touring skiing. Summit experience included!
- Snowshoe hike to the Hundstein (highest grass mountain in Pinzgau) or tobogganing in Grünegg
- Bad weather program: a visit to the Alpentherme in Bad Hofgastein (journey time approx. 35 minutes by car)
- Visit to the alpine towns of Saalfelden or Zell am See