Hut & Alpine wellness for 6 to 8 persons in 1,620 m above sea level
4-room alpine hut for single-party occupancy, approx. 162 m2, 2 floors , fenced property, dogs allowed only in summer – dog lead mandatory (suckler herd), 4 bedrooms, W-lan, tiled stove, furnished garden, parasol, sun loungers, wood storage, barbecue, additional outdoor bathtub and outdoor shower, storageroom, ski boot dryer, 2 fenced parking spaces directly at the hut, access by car possible only in summer.
Alpine wellness (outbuilding, 58 m²) with bedroom for 2 persons and spacious wellness area.
EVERYTHING NEW FROM SUMMER 2023!
Heating: Tiled stove in the living room and electric heating
Water: Hot water via e-boiler
Location: Sunny mountain location. 100 m below the intermediate terminus of the Smaragdbahn Wildkogel lift and the serviced Vierlauchen ski hut. Bramberg ski piste.
Altitude: 1620 Hm
Arrival: The hut is accessible by gondola lift until 3pm in winter (luggage transport with Ski-Doo snowmobile on request from the middle station). In summer, you can access the hut directly by car. The Smaragdbahn lift is in operation from end of June until September
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Exclusive wellness pasture
- On the ski slope
- Dogs allowed in summer
What does luxury in a mountain hut actually mean?
Does it mean something expensive with glitter and bling, bling? Or can comfort and luxury in the mountains also be something contradictory? Almliesl guests have told us that the greatest luxury they experience in the mountains is priceless anyway. But this has nothing to do with chic and glamour styles.
What is meant? What is "real" luxury in the mountains?
Experiencing life and appreciating real things - having the ability to recognise this.
Crystal-clear, healthy mountain air, spicy alpine grasses, chillingly cold mountain lakes and, in winter, pure skiing pleasure right on the slopes.
That is the luxury of this dreamlike comfort hut:
- What could be better than stretching your stressed bones in a wonderful Swiss stone pine bed and indulging in deepest marmot sleep?
- High-quality furnishings from the master carpenter himself.
- The tiled stove is cosily warm and the stove bed really does have something luxurious about it.
The view from the window is different at every time of the year and day:
In summer, the cows snort at the window pane, peacefully enjoying the best flowers and herbs. The most beautiful hiking and mountain bike tours of the Hohe Tauern National Park start right outside your door. You enjoy the mild evening hours under the starry sky, together with your loved ones, while the grill does its work.
In winter, on the other hand, the thick snowflakes float silently down in front of the windows. The cable cars glide silently up the slope. As soon as the sun peeks between the clouds, you're on the fresh piste, making your turns in the fresh snow.
And what comes next?
Now it's time for comfort and enjoyment!
You can experience pure relaxation in your own private wellness retreat. And YES, it really is luxurious.
Your Wellness-Alm has a:
- a spacious sauna,
- a whirlpool tub,
- an experience shower and
- a relaxation area with satellite TV.
- For particularly tired spirits, a cosy double room awaits you on the first floor.
- Additional outdoor bathtub and shower
Your hut holiday is waiting for you! Only approx. 100 m below the middle station & the managed hut of the Smaragdbahn Bramberg. Here you can indulge in culinary delights in winter or in the summer peak season.
Tip: From the hut you have direct access to the longest illuminated natural toboggan run in the world. In summer, the 4 km long mountain go-kart track ends above the hut at the middle station.
New furnishings and more space upstairs in the main cottage:
- Anteroom with cloakroom, lounge and picture window. Staircase.
- Stube with large dining table. Tiled stove with integrated oven. Small sofa. Kitchen with 4-plate induction cooker, oven, microwave, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, filter coffee machine, kettle, toaster.
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 2x bedroom with double bed, TV and exit to the furnished balcony.
- Bathroom with double washbasin, walk-in shower and towel dryer
- sep. WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and TV
- Spacious wellness area with sauna, whirlpool, experience shower, loungers, washbasin and WC, hairdryer, TV and radio.
- Furnished garden
- Outdoor shower with bathtub
- Directly on the ski slope and toboggan run