Chalet for 2 to 5 people at 1,000 m
3-room chalet on 2 floors, balcony, approx. 150 m², 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, satellite TV, WLAN, radio, lockable area for bikes, car park for 2 to 3 cars, panoramic sauna, swimming pond, terrace with furniture, sun loungers, sun parasol, charcoal grill, storage area for wood.
Water: Spring water with drinking water quality, hot water via e-boiler
Location: Sunny mountain location
Altitude: 1000 Hm
Arrival: Easy to reach via the asphalted Zillertal High Alpine Road. The chalet can be reached within 10 minutes from the valley.
Found your piece of holiday happiness? Your top 3 holiday facts.
- Quaint outside, comfortable inside
- Furnished terrace, swimming pond
- Wood-burning stove, panorama sauna
Zillertal – that’s the name of the Tyrolean mountain region and is also a term in itself. It embodies the image of lush alpine meadows, impressive mountain summits and crystal-clear mountain lakes. Anyone who gets to spend their holiday in this paradisiac landscape is truly privileged and knows how to appreciate this country and its people with their culture and culinary delicacies.
Here, at the entrance to the holiday region, the valley is still expansive and the panorama stretches far into the valley. The Zillertal High Alpine Road is considered to be one of the most beautiful alpine roads in Austria. You can use 5 access routes to “discover” the impressive world of the Tyrolean mountains. One of these is in Aschau.
Here you’ll find your comfortable Zillertal mountain chalet
This hut has simply everything you could need for a comfortable, authentic mountain holiday.
- A traditional facade with sun-blackened wooden beams
- A lot of light wood and joinery, a high living area with a fireplace
- Highly modern kitchen, fully equipped
- New alpine-style bathroom
Start your active summer directly from the chalet.
It certainly won’t be boring with 1,400 km of hiking trails and around 1,300 km of bike routes. 10 summer cable cars and your own personal glacier experience await you.
Your chalet is waiting to welcome you home after a day full of high-altitude excursions. The following highlights await you:
- Your own swimming pond by the chalet
- A new, stylish panoramic sauna
- Seating area on the gallery to relax
Be tempted by the idea of simply doing nothing. Ideally with a glass of wine on the beautiful veranda. If you’d rather leave your cooking utensils at home on holiday, you can indulge yourself in the nearby restaurants and chalets serving food. Did you know? The wonderful mountain water has been used to produce the delicious Zillertal beer for over 500 years. The new exhibition is worth a visit.
Tip: Treat yourself to some delicious home cooking: you’ll reach the history-steeped chalet on the slope in around 20 minutes on foot. An excursion for the whole family.
- Kitchen/living area with 4-ring ceramic hob, oven, sink, fridge with freezer, filter coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Seating corner. Couch and flatscreen TV. Fireplace.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and WC
- Panoramic sauna
Gallery that can be reached by stairs:
- Lounge with leather sofa
- Entrance area
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with bunk bed and single bed
- Swimming pond (outside the hut)